Sunday, December 1, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

It wouldn't be Thanksgiving (November really) in our house if there weren't sick kids.  I thought we would escape it this November for the first time in probably 7 years, but no such luck.  I got a call from daycare last Monday that Ryan had a fever.  We ended up at the doctor on Wednesday with him and he had an ear infection.  Poor little guy was not feeling well and not sleeping well. 

Ryan sleeping on the couch after he fell
asleep in Grandpa's lap.

And now it is Kayley's turn.  :-(  Hoping that it is quick for her and that Drew does not get this! 

 
I wouldn't want my picture taken either!

It wasn't all sickness though.  My parents and brother came for the weekend and we had a lot of fun.  The kids had fun playing with their grandparents and uncle.  I think Drew might have a new record for time spent catching football passes.  It is all he wants to do.  He rarely plays with his toys, which is fine with me, but it makes it hard to think of things to get him for Christmas. 

We took the kids to see Frozen yesterday.  Drew said he was bored and Kayley cried because the movie made her sad.  And that is why we see about one movie a year. 

 
Shooting hoops with Grandma

Kayley and Grandma

Kayley reading Ryan his bedtime book

Drew, Ryan and Uncle Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment