Saturday, February 9, 2013

Fun with Friends!

Last weekend, we were happy to have Angela, Amelia and Baby Quinn for a visit!  They drove up for the day on Saturday.  Amelia, Drew and Kayley played in the basement while Ang, the babies and I sat upstairs.  It was a great day!  I even got to cuddle with Quinn for awhile!  He is super cute and still young enough that he loves to be held and cuddled! 

Quinn and Ryan

Drew even got to celebrate his birthday again.  Ang brought a mini cake for him.  He was beyond excited to celebrate again, especially when it was a surprise for him!

Amelia, Drew and Kayley

And here is the birthday gift they gave Drew.  He asked us for one for his birthday, but I had already bought his presents and we didn't think we could find one so we kind of blew it off.  He was very excited when he opened this!  He told me it was his best birthday present ever!  Now we just need the weather to get nice so he and Andy stop using it in the house! 

How many things in my house will he
and his dad break playing with this?!

Ryan had another milestone this week.  He started clapping on Wednesday!  Drew, Kayley and I were standing in the bathroom after their baths and I was combing Kayley's hair and Drew was brushing his teeth.  When he got done he asked if we could play rock, paper, scissors so we started playing right in the bathroom.  Well, Ryan thought we were clapping and got really excited and started clapping.  It was so cute!  I went downstairs bragging to Andy that we just saw Ryan do his first clap.  He then burst my bubble by telling me Ryan's daycare teacher said he was clapping all day!  Darn!  Daycare gets all the firsts! 

"Playing" with his new stuffed animal sent
by his Godparents, Chris and Jenny!


No comments:

Post a Comment