Sunday, February 24, 2013

Finally Some Snow!

Only Drew and Kayley are excited about the title of this post!  We didn't get much, but the kids finally got to put on their snow pants and snow boots and head outside!  Andy even joined them to help build a fort.  I really wanted to join them, but someone had to stay inside and watch Ryan so I did that.  :-)

We didn't do much this weekend so I am kind of wondering how I didn't get more done, but I guess you will have that when you have three little kids.  Right?!  It was nice to not have much going on because we have something every weekend starting next weekend until the middle of April.  Andy and I did go on a date last night.  Drew was not very pleased that we were getting a babysitter.  In fact, he said it wasn't fair that we got to go out and he didn't.  I told him it was fair and parents do it all the time.  He then asked me what a date is.  I told him and then he asked, "so parents have one date a year?"  I started laughing and said that is about right for us!  Clearly, we need to get out more!





When Kayley was taking her nap, Ryan found Kayley's bitty baby and he was pretty excited!



And here are a few more pictures of our happy little 8 month old.







1 comment: