Sunday, March 3, 2013

More Fun with Friends

We had a very full weekend involving a lot of friend time!  Yesterday, Kayley and Drew each had a friend over from about 11am until 5pm.  They had a lot of fun, but at one point Andy looked at me and told me he was definitely good with just three kids!  Ha!  Our kids were really excited to have friends over so they were extra loud yesterday.  Kayley had a little trouble sharing her toys towards the end of the playdate though.  We had to have a little chat about that! 

After breakfast today, the kids and I drove to Davenport to meet up with some of my law school friends and their kids.  Drew and Kayley love playing with Amelia and Ryan, Dylan and Quinn (and Mel's baby when he or she arrives) are going to be buddies when they get a little older!  The older kids had a great time and managed to get soaking wet with a water hose while they were outside playing in the snow.  :-)  Dylan and Quinn are cute as can be.  I don't think I have ever met a more chill baby than Dylan.  And Quinn may be the tallest 2 month old I have ever met! 

No comments:

Post a Comment