Tuesday, July 26, 2011

"I dunno know"

Today was favorite sports team day at daycare.  We had several options for the kids.  Iowa Hawkeyes, Arizona Cardinals, Chicago Cubs...ha!  Just kidding, Andy!  Chicago WHITE SOX!  We went with the Hawkeyes.  I showed Kayley a football jersey and a cheerleading outfit.  She picked the football jersey.  Good girl!!  She put on the jersey and I asked her if she knew what team it was.  She looked down at her jersey, looked back up at me with a confused look and said, "I dunno know."  Hmmm.   We have failed thus far in making her a Hawkeye fan.  We practiced saying "Iowa Hawkeyes" several times before we left for school so she was ready when she got there!

I tried to take a picture of the kids when we got home today (yes, matching jerseys...from Wal-Mart in Le Mars of all places!).  Kayley was in no mood for photos.  Drew, on the other hand, was more than cooperative!  I should have taken him for his 4 year pictures today.  Well, I guess it would be 4 1/2 year pictures at this point.  Considering he is stuck in time at 9 months old for professional pictures, a few more days won't matter anyway.  :-)




1 comment:

  1. How did those Hawkeye shirts fare in Fighting Illini territory?!?!? Cooperate or not, she still looks cute in the jersey! Drew looks really happy to be a Hawkeye. Go Hawks!!!

    ReplyDelete