Sunday, March 2, 2014

Elmo!

I spent 6 days in San Diego for work this past week.  The weather was amazing and it made me really miss Phoenix!  If it wasn't for missing my kids and Andy, I wouldn't have gotten on that plane home!

Andy and the kids got along fine without me, but it was nice that everyone was happy to see me when I got home Thursday evening.  Ryan was so happy to see me that he threw up in the middle of the night so he could spend extra time with me at home on Friday!  What a welcome home that was!

Ryan on Friday morning

A friend of mine and I took Drew, Kayley and her two kids bowling on Friday night.  Andy had to stay home to take care of Ryan who was still feeling a little off.  The kids had fun with their friends and Jamie and I had fun catching up.  I'm sure Andy enjoyed a little time to himself too once Ryan was in bed.

Ryan loves Elmo so I ordered him some pajamas that were on sale for around $5 before I left.  They came while I was gone so I washed them and put them on him last night.  He was SO EXCITED!  About 95% of his clothes are hand-me-downs from Drew and his cousin Noah so I figured it was ok to buy him one thing of his own (even though he has at least 8 pairs of pajamas).  :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment