Sunday, October 6, 2013

Welcome home, Dad!

Andy got home from Australia last Saturday night.  Drew was very excited to go to the airport with me and pick him up.  Andy hadn't slept in over 24 hours and looked pretty tired.  Drew asked a hundred questions about the trip and was very excited when Andy opened his suitcase and brought out the presents when we got back to our house.  Drew and Kayley got boomerangs and Australia sweatshirts, Ryan got an I love Mum t-shirt and I got a wine bottle holder, which is down in Andy's bar so maybe it was secretly a gift for him!  Drew and Kayley loved the "Mum" t-shirt and have been saying it to me all week.

I tried to get pictures of the kids in their new clothes.  Only one was in the mood for pictures.

Ryan looked everywhere other than me.





Kayley was in no mood for pictures when we started, but eventually came around. 





I think Drew thought we were practicing for senior pictures.  He walked all over the house asking me to take his picture in different poses!





And when I tried to get all three of them together, Ryan decided he was over pictures.



We spent this week getting back into a routine and Andy tried to recover from jet lag.  He is having more trouble on this end than when he arrived in Australia.  So he says anyway...maybe it is just an excuse to nap all the time! 

Drew had a flag football game yesterday and then Angela, Amelia and Quinn came for a visit in the afternoon.  We haven't seen them since June so it was really good to catch up!  Here is a picture of the two newest friends.  Quinn is 6 month younger than Ryan, but he is TALL! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment