Sunday, April 15, 2012

80s Girl

Kayley's hair is growing ever so slowly.  She came down from her nap the other day and I just about died laughing.  She looked like an 80s rocker.  By the time I thought about taking a picture of her, it had calmed down considerably so the pictures below don't do it justice. 

I just don't know what to do with her hair.  She has bangs now, but they start pretty far back because that is how far back she cut her hair.  She also took a huge chunk out of one of the sides and that is in a really awkward growth spot now too.  I could pull her hair back and she would only have a few bangs, but the chunk out of the side of her hair doesn't allow that.  She really did a number on her hair!  I think it is time to go back to the salon and see if there is anything we can do with it now.  Everyone tells me I will look back on this and laugh.  I still don't think it is that funny, but maybe with time...



In case you forgot, the picture below shows where we started OVER THREE MONTHS AGO.

1 comment:

  1. She seems just too sweet to be a part of a "Motley Crue" or Gun n'Roses" type outfit but I see the resemblance! Actually, I think she looks like Olivia Newton John towards the end of the movie "Grease". :-)

    ReplyDelete