Monday, October 31, 2011

Trick or Treat!

What a difference a year makes!  Last year, Drew refused to put his costume on for school and was the ONLY kid in the preschool who didn't wear a costume during the parade.  This year, he wanted to sleep in his costume the night before because he was so excited.  Last year, Kayley burst into tears the second she saw me during the parade and cried the rest of the party because she didn't want me to leave.  This year, as she walked by, she had a big smile on her face and waved at Andy and me.  When I went to her room for her party, she was happy as can be.  No tears even when I told her I had to leave. 






They were also more into trick or treating this year.  Drew more so than Kayley.  She tired out pretty quickly and didn't like being cold.  Sounds like me!  When we came back to our house, the kids helped me hand out candy.  Drew loved it.  Kayley cried at first when she saw us giving away candy.  She thought that candy should be hers too.  Ha! 






1 comment:

  1. I look at your blog often. Oh how I miss these two munchkins! Thanks for keeping the posts updated often!

    ReplyDelete