Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Birthday, Amelia!!

Drew, Kayley and I drove to Davenport yesterday afternoon for Amelia's 4th birthday party.  The kids were excited to play with Amelia and new toys and I was excited to see some of my friends from law school.  Since it was so close to Halloween, it was a costume party.  This is the first year that Drew and Kayley were excited to put on their costumes!  Kayley's princess costume is for ages 3+, but it is too big for her.  I said something about her looking like a stripper princess when one of her shoulders was exposed and of course she heard me and looked at me and said, "Stripper princess?!?!  What's a stripper princess, Mommy?!"  Ah, little ears are always around.  You would think I would know that by now!

We had a great time and as always, Ang put on a great party! 

Lightning McQueen driver and Princess Aurora

Patiently waiting for cake

Birthday Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment