Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Seven Years!

We actually stayed home this past weekend!  Andy's dad and his uncles, Shorty and Buck, came to visit.  They arrived on Friday and left Monday morning.  We had a great time with them and the kids kept them entertained.  They are probably enjoying some peace and quiet back in Iowa right about now!

Andy and I had our 7th wedding anniversary on Sunday.  Where does the time go?!  I still remember our wedding day like it was yesterday.  And I remember our first date back in 1999 at the Broom Factory in Cedar Falls.  1999...that makes me feel old!  I don't think the Broom Factory is even there anymore.  That makes me feel old too.

I didn't take many pictures this weekend, but I did get some video of Kayley golfing.  :-)

Drew, Grandpa and Kayley

Drew showing off his "handsome" shirt

Kayley wearing her shirt from our good friend,
Cyndy. So fitting for Kayley!  Lets hope
she doesn't need an attorney anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment