Sunday, August 13, 2017

Happy Birthday, Ryan!!

We had another birthday in early June when Ryan turned FIVE!!  I cannot believe my baby is going to Kindergarten!  I very clearly remember the day I was holding an infant Ryan in my arms when my oldest went to Kindergarten.  I'm definitely sad to have him growing up so fast, but definitely not sad to not be paying for daycare anymore!

Ryan is funny, ornery, sweet, and smart.  He is very shy when he is in any new situation (very much like Drew), but thoroughly enjoys being the center of attention as soon as he is comfortable.  His Kindergarten teacher should have a few weeks of quiet and shy Ryan until the real Ryan emerges!  I am thinking a case of wine for her Christmas gift is in order.

Ryan is 5 1/2 years younger than Drew, but is basically Drew's shadow when they are home.  Drew and his friends are so nice to Ryan and let him play basically everything with them.  Not many big brothers that would be as kind and patient as Drew is.  We'll see how long it lasts!















No comments:

Post a Comment