Thursday, July 14, 2016

4th of July

We stayed home for 4th of July weekend and my parents came to visit.  For fireworks, we did the same thing as last year - we went to the baseball game downtown and then stayed to watch the fireworks from our seats.  Sitting at a baseball game for 9 innings is a lot to ask of young kids...especially our younger two!  Kayley and Ryan were "done" with the game about as soon as it started!  Drew was admiring the pitching, but even he got bored fairly quickly.  Grandma took them to the kids fun zone in the outfield to pass the time.  I got a little bored myself so I joined them.  They had a lot of bounce houses and a batting station.




I also got some videos of Ryan playing in the puddles in our neighborhood during that weekend.  The kid can't stay out of dirt and water.  He's a typical kid for sure.



No comments:

Post a Comment