Friday, April 3, 2015

Hello April!

Wow, March flew by!  Andy and I have both been traveling a fair amount so the month flew by.

I took my annual girls' trip to Florida with my friends, Jamie and Missy.  We stay with Jamie's parents  at their condo and have a great time every year.  This year was no different!



Drew had one weekend off from baseball so we decided to use that time for a quick trip to Fun City with the kids.  It was much busier this time so the kids didn't get to ride the go-karts and play laser tag 20 times each like last time, which was actually a plus because it ended up being much cheaper this time around!  They spent a lot of time in the pool and the arcade.









Ryan went all day without a nap so he and I went back to the hotel room pretty early while Drew and Kayley stayed with Andy for more fun.  I made Ryan a little bed on the ground and he thought it was great!  We'll see how he feels about sleeping on the floor in a few more years...



We are participating in the annual March for Babies later this month.  Kayley is writing thank you notes to everyone who donates to Team Kayley for the walk.  She has been busy and is loving all of the support she is receiving!  THANK YOU to everyone who has donated.  If you haven't donated and are interested, you can donate here:

www.marchforbabies.org/teamkayley


Working on her thank you notes!

Andy took his annual trip to Phoenix for spring training with his brothers.  They stayed with Dad and kept him entertained.  While Andy was in Phoenix, Mom flew here to watch the kids while they are on spring break.  We had to skip a spring break trip this year because of some work obligations I have, but I hope to plan a vacation for us later in the summer after baseball and t-ball end!

Ryan got sick while Andy was gone, but wanted to let Dad know he was taking his medicine:



Mom's birthday was on March 30th so the kids helped bake her a cake.  I am not sure who was the more excited about Grandma's birthday - Grandma or the kids!  ;-)




I spent the past three days in San Diego for work. I got home last night so it is nice to have a 3 day weekend to spend time with the kids.  Andy heads to Atlanta and Miami for work next week and then I go back to San Diego for a week later in the month.  So, it looks like April will be busy as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment