Sunday, November 2, 2014

Halloween

Halloween was the coldest day we have had yet this fall.  Made worse by the strong winds.  I guess it is just a sign of what is to come later this fall and winter.  Yuck!!  Halloweens like this make me miss trick-or-treating in Phoenix!

Andy and I started out the afternoon at Drew and Kayley's school parade.  While I had my camera ready to go, their school is huge and I wasn't able to get a good picture of them in their costumes.  After their parade, we both worked from home for a couple of hours and then headed to the daycare for Ryan's party.  Superman was ready and waiting for us!

Superman Ryan

Where is my coat, Mom?!

Singing Halloween songs!

Once Ryan's party was over, we drove back to the elementary school and picked up Drew and Kayley.  When they got home, I got one quick picture before we put all the extra clothes on for trick-or-treating.

Larry Fitzgerald, Superman and Cinderella

We went over to our friends' house for trick-or-treating.  I didn't take any pictures because I had gloves one and refused to take them off.  And I might have been busy drinking my spiked hot apple cider (to try to stay warm).  :-)  But, Andy got a one.



Ryan loved it.  He wasn't shy at all.  He wanted us to hold his bucket most of the time, but had no problem saying "trick-or-treat" and always said "thank you" (well, after a prompt from me).

Despite the cold, we had a great time with Missy, Eric and their kids!  Of course, it helped that Missy and I brought Ryan and Jillian back early.  Since they are little and all.  Not because we were cold.

1 comment:

  1. I wish these trick or treat cuties could have come to my door! Sorry it was so cold, but sounds like everyone had a great time.

    ReplyDelete