Saturday, March 24, 2018

Happy Birthday, Drew!!

Drew turned 11 in January.  I say this every year and I'll say it again, it seems like just yesterday I was holding my little baby Drew in my arms!  The days can be long, but the years are so short!



Drew continues to make us proud in everything he does.  He is smart like his mom (hey, its my blog so I get to say what I want), has developed a sense of humor like his dad and uncles (this is good and bad), is very patient with his siblings (definitely did not get patience from me) and most important, he is kind.  He is just a nice kid and I couldn't be more proud of anything about him than that.  And I almost forgot - the kid loves sports!  I love watching him play - baseball, football and basketball are the sports he plays competitively, but after snowboarding in our backyard this winter, we may have a Red Gerard or Shaun White on our hands!





1 comment:

  1. Everything you said...is everything Drew! He also makes a magnificent grandson!

    ReplyDelete