Thursday, June 23, 2016

Kayley Is 8!!!

Kayley just turned 8.  Time needs to SLOW DOWN!  I can't take how fast my kids are growing up.  I always get emotional at every birthday for each of my children, but on Kayley's birthday there is a little extra emotion when I think back to her scary entrance into this world at 13 weeks premature. We felt helpless and so scared for her future. If I would have known how great things would turn out for her, I could have relaxed just a little during those 3 months in the NICU. Kayley is happy, smart, caring, kind, easy-going, carefree (sometimes perhaps a little too easy-going and carefree 😀), and funny. She is the best big sister to Ryan. She loves animals (especially our dog, Sox) and wants to be a vet when she grows up. 

Kayley had a pretty bad bicycle accident the weekend before her birthday so if you notice her looking a little rough in these pictures, that is why.  Poor girl went face first into the pavement.  Two and a half weeks later, she still has a bruise on her cheek.  














No comments:

Post a Comment